Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Shawn likes The Disney Channel - circa 1986




This is a Disney Channel Magazine from October 26 - December 6, 1986.


Back when this guide was published I didn't even have The Disney Channel, as I lived in such a rural place, we couldn't even get cable until the early 90's.


I found this magazine when I was working at a movie theater. After one of the movies I was clearing out the theater and someone had left this on their seat. Since they never came back for it, I kept it - as I was fascinated with The Disney Channel.




Okay - Let's go over what I want to watch:

Donald Duck Presents, The Mouse Factory, DTV, Walt Disney Presents, Mouseterpiece Theater, The Adventures Of Ichabod and Mr. Toad, Blackbeard's Ghost, The World's Greatest Athlete, The Making Of Disney's Captain EO, 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea, The Parent Trap, and Mary Poppins!

Whew! - I better get a 20 pack of VHS tapes!


No comments: